The Department of Education, Youth and Sport of the Prince’s Government informs candidates for a study or social advancement grant for the 2023-2024 university year that the online application process is now open on MonGuichet.mc.
Launched last year in collaboration with the Digital Transition Office as part of the Extended Monaco program, the paperless version of this procedure was extremely popular with users, with almost 95% of applications made online.
In order to receive a study or social advancement grant, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
– Be a Monegasque national, or the spouse or dependent foreigner of a Monegasque national, be supported by or an orphan of a State civil servant / officer (this category does not apply to social advancement grants), have been a resident for at least 10 years, without interruption, of the Principality of Monaco;
– Be under 26 years of age for study grants. The person must meet this age condition on or before 31 December of the year of application. From the age of 26, students cannot interrupt their studies and continue to receive this benefit;
– Be aged under 50, at the time of the application, for social advancement grants.
Calculation of the amount of the grant
The amount of the grant is calculated according to several criteria, notably:
– Family resources and composition;
– The type, nature and cost of the course;
– The status of the candidate (full time, employee, apprentice).
Applications must be made online:
– Before 2 pm, the last Friday of the month of September for study grants;
– Before the training start date for social advancement grants.
Access to the online service
– To apply for a study grant: https://monguichet.mc/particuliers/demarches-en-ligne (Heading: Education – Request a study grant). More information on https://monservicepublic.gouv.mc/thematiques/education/allocations-aides-et-bourses/bourses/demander-une-bourse-d-etudes
– To apply for a social advancement grant: https://monguichet.mc/particuliers/demarches-en-ligne (Heading: Employment – Apply for a social advancement grant). More information on https://monservicepublic.gouv.mc/thematiques/emploi/formation/bourses/demander-une-bourse-de-promotion-sociale
People who do not have access to a computer can still make a paper application. They can collect a form from the Department of Education, Youth and Sport (Avenue de l’Annonciade, Monaco) or request one by e-mail, email@example.com.
Source: Government Portal