The Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping competition, from Thursday, 29 June to Saturday, 1 July, will have an impact on:
• Two one-way lanes will be in force until noon on Friday, 7 July. These lanes will be on the Quai des États-Unis (from the restricted-access quay area to the junction by the Route de la Piscine) and the Route de la Piscine (from the junction by the Quai des États-Unis to the Quai Antoine Ier).
• Traffic will be prohibited on the Quai des États-Unis, from the restricted-access quay area to its intersection with Route de la Piscine, and along Route de la Piscine and Darse Sud:
– Wednesday, 28 June from 1pm to 8pm
– Thursday, 29 June from 8:30am to 11pm
– Friday,1 July from 9am to 11pm
– Saturday,1 July at 8:30am to Sunday, 2 July at 2am
• No parking is allowed on the Quai des États-Unis (on the same section, mentioned above), on the entire stretch of the Route de la Piscine, on the first part of the Quai Jules Soccal and the Darse Sud from midnight on Monday, 26 June until midnight on Wednesday, 5 July.
• No parking on the Esplanade des Pêcheurs from midnight on Tuesday, 27 June to midnight on Monday, 3 July.
Source: Government Portal