Recommended event locations in Monaco
The Principality of Monaco is not just rich in tradition and history, but also exceptional in terms of its world-class events.
Please find below our selected and recommended locations for your next venue.
Selected locations for small venues:
Maximum 100 guests.
- Buddha-Bar Monte-Carlo (100 people (bar))
- Elsa (80 people)
- Horizon Deck (40 people seated)
- Le Vistamar (12 people)
- Maya Bay (120 people)
- Nobu (40 people)
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco (60 people seated at the Entrance Hall)
- Riva tunnel (100 people seated)
- Wine Cellars of the Hôtel de Paris (50 people seated)
Selected locations for medium venues:
Ideal up to 250 guests.
- Beefbar Monaco (150 people)
- Blue Bay (200 people)
- Buddha-Bar Monte-Carlo (160 people)
- Brasserie de Monaco (200 people seated)
- Caffé Milano (150 people)
- Condamine Market (220 people seated)
- COYA Monte-Carlo (200 people)
- Exotic Garden of Monaco (250 people for seated)
- Horizon Deck (230 people)
- L’Intempo (250 people)
- Jack Monaco (200 people)
- La Note Bleue (150 people)
- La Vigie de Monte-Carlo (250 people)
- Muse (250 people)
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco (250 people seated)
- Riva tunnel (220 people)
- Stars ’N’ Bars (200 people seated)
- Twiga Monte Carlo (230 people)
Selected locations for big venues:
From 250 guests to 3,800 guests.
- Brasserie de Monaco (1,000 people)
- Chapiteau of Monaco (3,800 people)
- Condamine Market (1,5000 people – with the public area)
- Exotic Garden of Monaco (1,000 people)
- Indigo (1,000 people)
- Le Deck (700 people)
- La Rascasse (450 people)
- Museum of H.S.H. The Prince of Monaco Vintage Car Collection (1,300 people)
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco (600 people)
- Salle des Etoiles (950 people)
- Stars ’N’ Bars (1,000 people)
Unlock Members only contents
Our membership offers you access to the member’s only content of the Living in Monaco website. The membership gives you immediate access, and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Already a member with a valid subscription?
Monaco residence permit
With 10 years of local experience, we offer unparalleled guidance for new residents in the Principality of Monaco.
We can help you and your family to settle, to find a school, to register your car, and to feel at home in Monaco from the very first day.
Bank account opening
Through our trusted and Government authorised Monaco bank we are able to offer exceptional banking services. It is a unique opportunity to open private, corporate and trust accounts, both for Monaco residents and non-Monaco residents.
We can help you to establish your business in the Principality of Monaco in the most efficient way. We can help you to identify the right corporate structure, to find the desired office space, and to implement your branding and revenue strategy to the local business scenery.
Marketing & Brand awareness
Thanks to our exclusive partners, including the branding and marketing strategists, we can offer you online, printed and luxury television campaigns, reaching our every household and hotels in Monaco.